Saturday, December 27, 2008

DILEMNA!

Song//Music Video that is currently on repeat : Kiss Me Thru The Phone - Soulja Boy <-- he's really getting a hang of this whole Hip Hop thing. It's nice to see him a little softer. Are those stripe-looking things on his eyebrows for style? He's looking so clean and fresh && uber cute these past songs :P

Snack currently obsessed with :
Fruit Mentos! <-- mm delish.
Current Mood : Confused !! <-- Read to understand why --> In the previous post, I raved about how I just wanted three things : Sony Cybershot DSC-T700, a personalized name necklace && a personalized 2-finger name ring. SCRATCH THAT! I have completely changed my list and it currently just consists of two things : The oh so amazing Cybershot DSC-T700 && the NEW (to the list, not new at all) Sidekick LX (in brown preferably!). I really have started to miss my sidekick in the past year since it broke && since I've started using my blackberry.



1. The sidekicks are so flashy && attractive. I mean who doesn't like that right? 2. I'm a fiend for the little noises it makes when you swivel the screen && I LOVE TO SWIVEL THE SCREEN! 3. It's a really fun phone that grabs anyone's attention. 4. THE CASES! I can accessorize this thing like crazy. -- Gyvergear.com -- Strapya-world.com

--> Ok. So perhaps it isn't the BEST phone out there but for me, it has everything I need. I can blog from it, I can see videos on it, I can take pictures on it (2 mega pixel..not amazing but I can use an actual digital camera for that) && I CAN TEXT! Oh..and AIM && MSN && YAHOO && MY
SPACE too. --> I love this phone. I've been searching the web && have joined various sidekick sites such as : poweredbydanger.com && have become very interested in Hiptop3.com.

On to the dilemna.

--> I don't know if I should hold off on getting the LX && get my camera first...or hold off on getting the camera && get the LX. Se
e, if I get the camera, I can do my daily fashion pix that I want to do..I can record videos...If I get the LX, I can have it!..I can have an amazing looking phone && I can have fun with it. I mean a digital camera is fun..but you don't use it ALL the time. Most of our time is spent at school and everyone knows that people text && call at school. If I get the LX...I can get right back on the texting and chatting train again! I mean, I'll still use my Blackberry Curve in Gold but since my new thing is "constantly changing", I can always alter between the 3 devices (possibly four if my brother gets the LG Viewty that he's in love with <-- 5 megapixel!) : Blackberry, Sidekick 3 && Sidekick LX. I think I may just start collecting them. Plus, it's something that I will ALWAYS have. My dad wanted to get a camera ANYWAYS...so I can just suggest this one to him and if he gets it..that'll allow me to get my LX! Omg, I just want them both. This sucks. What do I do? I'll listen to my brothers advice and sit quietly for like 10 minutes and let my 'heart' figure it out...sigh..dilemnas suck big time.

As always,


Have a wonderful day && catch up with me tomorrow !!
Glance to the stars.
The only,
Esmeraldaa xx



No comments:

Post a Comment