Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

When I'm writing this..it's exactly 11:56 PM! That means 4 minutes to 2009!

My brothers out partying && so is my sister. I wonder what they are doing right....NOW!

16th year in a row spending New Year's at home. How fun.

I'm watching Dick Clark on TV watching him say his annual little thingie.
Well, tomorrow my friends that I've known since I moved here are coming here tomorrow with their parents. THAT should be exciting. I hope that everything goes well with my very sick cousin back home (parfaite). She unfourtunately had a stroke and is paralyzed on her left side. I hope that she can be strong and live through it.

2 minutes to go && on TV, I can see how everybody is going crazy in Times Square. Isn't it weird how i've lived in NY for so long and I haven't even seen the ball drop live?

15 seconds to go.

GONNA UPLOAD BYEEEEE!!!!

AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Have a wonderful day && catch up with me tomorrow !!
Glance to the stars.
The only,
Esmeraldaa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment