Thursday, December 25, 2008

Post-Christmas Wish List

Ok. So here's the deal. Although we don't want to accept it, Christmas is now a WHOLE 364 days away. I already know what I want to get in the New Year. Here is my wishlist is no particular order. ENJOY!

1. Sony Cybershot DSC-T700 $$340
  • Ya'll already know how much I'm in love with this camera. What can I say? I like a strong && sturdy build :P


2. Personalized 14K Gold Necklace $$139.99
  • UBER cute. I want this even more than I want the ring. This will look good with basically everything. I have a dilemna though. I don't know which name to pick. Esmeralda's way longer so yeah..Esmeralda's good.

3. 14k Personalized Two Finger Name Ring $$248.99 //98.99 in silver
  • Super cute! I really want this to match my Esmeraldaa necklace. Yeah. You can pretty much say i'm in love with my name =] Don't worry. I won't be wearing them both at the same time..come on..i'm not THAT crazy about my name

That's all for NOW. I'll probably be adding to this..but so far these are my top priorities.

Total money needed : $728.98

Wow. That's a whole lot of money... That will take me a HELLA long time to get but I can dream =]

In the New Year...I'm actually going to keep track of how much money I spend because I spend money randomly :P . I KNOW I can get those three things. I hope. =]

Well, as always..

Have a wonderful day && catch up with me tomorrow !!
Glance to the stars.
The only,
Esmeraldaa xx




1 comment: