Tuesday, December 23, 2008

New Blog!

Hello!

So, this is my 3rd blog that I've ever made && I am hoping that I will keep this one up to date with pictures and videos!

The reasons for creating this blog :

1. It's the new year, so I want to see if I can stick with all my resolutions.
- Get in better shape
- Take better care of my hair
- Do better in school
- Be a better person

= Corny, I know. But oh wells! =]

2. Keep up with my hair regimen.
3. Have something to look back on years from now and see my progression as a person.
4. Just for fun!

Since this whole blogging thing is new to me, I will probably change my background like everyday. I always love to read people's blogs but have never actually kept up with one of my owns.

So this is going to be a challenge for me, but i'm SURE that I can do this..right?

I'm going to go back to watching 'Hello! Miss" <-- KDrama so have a wonderful day && catch up with me tomorrow Glance to the stars. The only, Esmeraldaa xx




No comments:

Post a Comment